Hospice UK is looking for a creative and driven Data & Insight Analyst to join our organisation. This role will lead Hospice UK’s flagship strategic programme to deliver a feasibility study for a UK-wide data set across palliative and end of life care.
You will use your passion for and experience in designing and understanding data to drive better access to palliative and end of life care in the UK by designing and implementing a patient-level data set to deliver insight for decision making.
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the business needs of internal and external stakeholders for the delivery, commissioning and evaluation of palliative and end of life care
- Design and implement a sector-wide data set, including collection, analysis and reporting mechanisms
- Analyse primary and secondary data to deliver compelling and actionable insight that drives decision making
- Help shape processes to put data into the hands of our members and stakeholders in ways that add value to their work
- Use data visualisation to communicate with impact and provide actionable insight for the organisation, members and stakeholders
Key Skills / Knowledge
We are looking for someone with significant experience in consumer, market, health or social insight data & analytics, in either non-profit or private sector contexts. Your creativity and determination to solve problems will deliver insight that demonstrably aids Hospice UK and hospice and palliative care providers to make evidence based decisions. You must be collaborative, authoritative, credible and compelling in communication with members and stakeholders.
More information can be found in the job description and person specification
How to apply
To apply please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and return to email@example.com by Wednesday 18 October at 12pm.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview on Thursday 19 October .
First interviews will be held on Monday 23 October.
Second interviews will be held on Thursday 26 October.