Gold corporate champions
Our Gold membership offers companies the most exclusive range of benefits, including a dedicated Hospice UK account manager, strategic fundraising and volunteering advice, invitations to campaign briefings from the experts at Hospice UK, and opportunities to network and have priority access to our membership.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Agreed strategy for employee volunteering and identification of relevant volunteering and skills-sharing opportunities for staff.
- Agreed integrated strategy for fundraising with quarterly ideas pack for staff.
- Strategic advice on how to maximise payroll giving.
- Access to additional sponsorship opportunities and programmes of work.
- Invitation to attend Hospice UK corporate networking events.
- Invitation to exclusive Hospice UK campaign briefings with Hospice UK CEO and senior management team.
- Two delegate places at the Hospice UK conference.
- Early bird access to special events and priority booking.
- Automatic access to places in Hospice UK challenge events like the London Marathon, Ride London and the Great North Run.
- Opportunity to be ‘sector sponsor’ in the new ‘Hospice IQ’ Corporate Directory (worth £5,000).
- Opportunity to feature in Hospice UK editorial (for example, ehospice, Income Generation Bulletin).
- Recognition in Hospice UK Annual and Impact reports (widely distributed).
- Listed as a Gold Corporate Champion on the Hospice UK website.
- Logo, web link, company profile and case study displayed on the Hospice UK website.
- Gold leaf on the 'Tree of Thanks' at Hospice UK reception area.
- Framed gold certificate for display at corporate premises.
- Corporate Champions newsletter.
Cost of package:
Become a champion today
Contact Catherine Bosworth, Director of Income Generation or Emily Lever, Corporate partnerships manager for more information.