Custard pie challenge
Be the supreme yellow superhero and take on our ultimate Go Yellow challenge!
Host a custard pie event in your office
- sponsor a friend or colleague to get a pie in the face,
- get sponsored to be pied;
- go extreme and organise a custard pie fight
- Or you could bring in a supply of custard tarts and share them with your friends as tasty treats, if you'd prefer a little less mess with your Go Yellow fundraising!
You can be the ultimate Go Yellow superhero and go even further! You could:
- Sit in a bath full of custard or yellow slime;
- Or like some of our team here at Hospice UK last year including our CEO Tracey Bleakley, get gunged for Go Yellow!
Are you up for the challenge?
If you're willing to take one for the team or get gunged for Go Yellow, you'll need our downloadable "Custard Challenge" sponsorship form!
Want to go yellow and raise money to support Hospice Care Week? This pack has everything you need!
If you're brave enough to be one of our Go Yellow superheroes for Hospice Care Week, download our sponsor form to make sure everyone parts with some money!
If you're going to organise a hook a duck competition for our Go Yellow day, here's some inspiration for the prizes.
Share your favourite yellow cake recipe and make Go Yellow a tasty treat.
Email our corporate fundraising team
to get your hands on your Go Yellow Fundraising Pack. We have posters, bunting, prize ideas, recipe cards and photo props, and plenty more ways that you can go yellow.