Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. This is your opportunity to test your pedal power!
50% off registration fee! For a limited time only you can join Team Hospice UK for just £15.
Hospice UK charity place
We would love for you to join our team for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2017 so if you feel able to commit to raising £600 to support our work, simply apply for a charity place today! Please make sure to select the 'charity place' option on our online application form.
Got your own place in the ballot?
If you are successful in securing your own place through the race organiser’s ballot and would like to cycle for us, we would love to have you join our team! Simply complete our online application form, making sure to select the ‘own place’ option. You can set your own fundraising target and raise money to support hospices across the UK.
If you are successful in securing your own place in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 and would like to join our team, then please get in touch and let us know!
We will support you by providing:
- A Hospice UK cycling jersey.
- Fundraising pack full of ideas and fundraising materials to help with your activities.
- Regular team newsletters.
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
- Support from the Hospice UK cheer point along the route.
- Sports massage and refreshments at the Hospice UK post-race celebration.