A masterclass run jointly between Hospice UK and Hospice Quality Partnership to explore how, by better buying and working with others, you can drive costs out of your hospice, reduce risk and spend more money on frontline care.
Learn from experts from within the hospice sector with support from commercial organisations. To find out more download the programme for the day.
Aims of the workshop
- To share best practice from the sector
- Discover how to best work collaboratively and at scale
- Learn to devise and set a hospice buying strategy
- Develop an awareness of how to take best practice buying decisions.
- Understand how to optimise value through your suppliers
By the end of the workshop you will understand
- Your negotiating power
- How to work with suppliers
- The advantages of working collectively
Tracey O'Keefe, Managing Director, and Jackie Lewis, Head of Procurement at Hospice Quality Partnership
Noreen Winhall, Supply Chain Director, Carillon
Stewart Archdale, Account Executive, D E Ford
Kavita Cooper, Director and founder, Novo-K
Who should attend?
This master class is primarily aimed at CEOs, Financial Directors and Heads of Support Services. This workshop is only open to members of Hospice UK.
|Date & time
||13 September 2017; registration 9.30 to start at 10.00 am - 4pm
Hospice UK, 34-44 Britannia Street, London, WC1X 9JG
||£110.00 ex. VAT (£132.00 total)
For further information please contact Elizabeth Palfreman
, National Hospice Support Manager.