If you’ve had a sporting event cancelled due to coronavirus or fancy setting yourself a challenge whilst you’re in self-isolation, the Virtual Hospice UK Challenge could be for you!
How does it work?
- Click register now and let us know what event you will be doing, this could anything from your own 10K run to a virtual quiz night.
- It’s free to sign up or you can make an optional £10 or £20 donation.
- Set up a fundraising page with Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving and raise as much as you can
- We’ll be in touch with all the help and advice you need to make your event as successful as possible.
- When your event is complete, please send us a photo or app/Strava screenshot so it can be verified.
- You will receive a virtual medal and certificate to say Well Done!
- We’ll be choosing our favorite events to share on our social media so the more creative the better!
- We’ll also be holding a competition for the most creative event and for the top fundraiser – winners announced at the start of June.
||Raise as much as you can
Ready to get started but need some inspiration? Check out all our event ideas here.
We will support you by providing:
- Fundraising pack full of ideas and fundraising materials to help with your activities
- Regular team newsletters
- Discounts from top sports brands
- A virtual medal and certificate to say well done!
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team
- You will also be entered into our prize draw competition
Hospice UK needs your help now more than ever and we are so grateful to all our supporters for continuing their fundraising throughout this challenging time. However, your safety will always be our priority so please ensure your fundraising adheres to the government guidelines on social distancing and minimize time spent outside as much as possible.