Ride to the sun! This demanding yet spectacular cycle challenge will take you from lakeside Geneva through the Alps and Provence.
You will cycle via the picturesque towns of Annecy and Sisteron as you head through beautiful scenery of towering mountain peaks, spectacular limestone cliffs and gorges, dense forests and lavender fields.
The unforgettable ride ends with a fabulous descent from the hills through the Gorge du Loup to Nice and the beach, where you have time to relax and appreciate our huge achievement.
Are you ready to make a difference to hospice care?
- All food except where specified, and accommodation on a twin share basis
- Discover Adventure leaders / mechanics / drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Maps and route information
- Bike transfer from Geneva airport (within agreed time-frame)
29th July - 3rd August
16th - 21st September
When you register for this event, you can choose your fundraising option. Don't forget to select Hospice UK as your chosen charity!
||Cost of trip
|Self payment option
||Raise as much as you can
Once you have signed up for this event, we will support you by providing:
- Fundraising pack full of ideas and advice.
- Hospice UK t-shirt and fundraising materials.
- Dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
Please note that this is an open challenge facilitated by Discover Adventure, so there will be participants supporting other charities on this trip.