Anne Norfolk Lifetime Achievement Award
The Anne Norfolk Lifetime Achievement Award is given in recognition of the outstanding contribution an individual has made to hospice and palliative care.
We'll be announcing our winners on Thursday 23 November at 5.10pm - follow our Facebook page for a live video stream!
The nomination form will ask you to structure your nomination by stating clearly why the person is being nominated, the number of years service and the impact of their commitment locally, nationally and internationally – where this is relevant.
General criteria and guidance
- Nominate by completing the Anne Norfolk Lifetime Achievement Award nomination form.
- Nominations may submit supporting information such as relevant literature, media coverage, etc. Extra info should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly identifying which nomination it refers to.
- Each nomination will be judged by a panel appointed by Hospice UK.
- Each category will have a winner, with no runners up.
- Full Members and Subscribers of Hospice UK are eligible to nominate individuals.
- No one employed by Hospice UK may enter the awards.
- In certain circumstances, if the standard of nominations is considered not high enough, the judges may elect not to make a particular award.
- The closing date for nominations in all categories is 27 September 2017.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence can be entered into.