This one-day conference has been developed in response to Hospice UK’s recent survey of hospice trustees which highlighted that:
- the challenges and pressures on Boards are greater than ever with an overriding concern about funding and sustainability
- there is an appetite amongst trustees to widen their networks for peer support and to benefit from a range of learning offers.
The day will include opportunities to:
- hear from Hospice UK’s new Chair, the broadcaster and journalist, Robert Peston
- consider future risks and changes that need to be made to ensure future sustainability
- network with hospice trustees from across the UK to share ideas
- learn more about how Hospice UK can support individual trustees, hospice Board and the sector as a whole.
A copy of the programme is available to download.
Who should attend?
The event is aimed at hospice Chairs and trustees of member hospices.
Speakers and facilitators
- Robert Peston Chair of Hospice UK
- Tracey Bleakley Chief Executive, Hospice UK
- Steve Dewar Director, The Westcott Group.
||1 March 2019
9.30am registration for 10.00 start and close at 4.30pm
|£125.00 ex VAT (150.00 inc)
||Double Tree by Hilton, Paradise Way, Walsgrave Triangle, Coventry, CV2 2ST
||A limited number of rooms are available to book on 28 February. the cost is £120 inc VAT on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. This price is only available for this option. Cancellation is 72 hours prior to arrival.
To book call 02476 603000 and select option one then when prompted quote code AHOSA
||This event is only open to Hospice UK's member hospices.
Contact Jean Hindmarch Projects Director at Hospice UK for more information about the content of the programme, or Amber Morgan Programmes Coordinator for bookings or other queries.
The full cancellation and substitution policy is available to download.