Call for papers
If you work in hospice or palliative care, you could contribute to this year’s conference by displaying a poster or giving an oral presentation.
How to submit your
Download our Call for Papers poster
Hospice UK’s national conference is the flagship event for the hospice and palliative care community. We bring together people from a range of disciplines and settings, within and beyond hospices, to share learning and to facilitate debate.
If you would like to display a poster at conference or give a short talk about any aspect of your work, you should submit an abstract. Before you do so, take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions which tell you more about why and how to submit an abstract, and the timeline.
We’d like to hear about work which will be completed this year or about work in progress and which proves, describes or aspires to influence care and reflects the conference title ‘Leading, Learning and Innovating'.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is 5pm on Monday 12 June 2017.
- You will receive an automated email response confirming receipt. If you do not receive this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will not be able to edit the content.
- Once your submision is complete please click on the 'Back to your abstracts' button under the Hospice UK logo to view your abstract(s) and also to submit a new one. This page will indicate which abstracts you have saved for later and also those that have been submitted successfully to the review stage.
- Should you have any queries, please contact Maninder Sahota.
Submit your abstract
You will be submitting your abstract online using the Compleat Conference Company's website. To do so, please ensure you have the latest version of one of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer (Edge for Windows 10), Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
To submit you will need to register using the email address you wish to be contacted on in relation to the status of your abstract and a password of your choice.
The event code is HOSPUK2017.
The link is: http://www.compleatconference.co.uk/events/hospice-uk-22-11-2017.
If you have any problems submitting your abstract, please email email@example.com.
Submit your abstract now.
The closing date for submitting abstracts is 12 June 2017.