Coping with Professional Grief workshop
This practical and interactive workshop at 10.00–12.30 on Tuesday 20 February 2024, is recommended for people managing and supporting frontline staff who may frequently experience loss in their roles.
These include professionals working in healthcare, social care, hospices, or care homes.
Aims of the training
- Understand what professional grief is and how it may impact an individual or workplace.
- Offer guidance for supporting your team and yourself.
- Highlight the support that is available.
By the end of this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Explain the difference between professional grief and other forms of grief.
- Explain and recognise the impact of professional grief on an employee and the workplace.
- Identify ways to support employees and teams who are exposed to frequent losses.
- Find and signpost further support.
Join the Compassionate Employers team at 10.00-12.30 on Tuesday 20 February 2024 for this interactive virtual workshop, for just £120 + VAT per person.
We will limit this workshop to 20 participants, so once we have reached capacity, we’ll create a waiting list for future dates.
Please complete the information below to book workshop places. If you are buying a ticket on behalf of someone else, please enter the attendee(s) details here.