What we do
Hospice UK plays an important national role in:
- Supporting the breadth, dynamism and flexibility of more than 200 hospices across the UK who care for more than 300,000 dying people and their families every year.
- Equipping professionals with the knowledge, skills and expertise needed to deliver care in any setting, support their local communities and to work in partnership with others.
- Improving the quality of all palliative and end of life care by sharing good practice, innovative solutions and learning.
- Provoking and challenging across sectors, bringing partners together to collaborate in new ways and think differently about solutions.
- Embracing and provoking conversations about death, dying and bereavement across all sectors of our society.
Hospice UK makes a huge impact in supporting hospice care across the United Kingdom every year, from raising awareness, fundraising, through to providing specialist clinical knowledge, grants, and expertise.
Meet our team and find out more about our work
We believe that everyone, no matter who they are, where they are or why they are ill, should receive the best possible care at the end of their life. Our vision is hospice care for every person in need.
We are managed by our Senior Leadership Team and overseen by our Board of Trustees.
Compassionate Employers Workplace Support
Compassionate Employers is a workplace bereavement, carer and illness support programme developed by Hospice UK to help support your employees experiencing grief, bereavement and c...