Coronavirus COVID-19 Crisis Appeal
Right now, expert hospice and palliative care is needed more than ever. We desperately need your help to support patients, families and frontline hospice staff during this unprecedented crisis.
Expert end life care during the COVID-19 pandemic is vitally important. It is also crucial that we are able to keep our hospice nurses and frontline staff safe as they put their lives at risk every day to care for vulnerable patients.
Help us help hospices
Hospice UK have never faced such pressure on our resources. We need your help to:
- Secure enough Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and coronavirus tests to keep frontline hospice staff, patients and their families safe
- Support hospice doctors, nurses and leaders as they make critical decisions relating to COVID-19 patients
- Enable hospice nurses to share their specialist knowledge with others caring for COVID-19 patients in hospitals, care homes or at home
- Ensure hospices can offer bereavement and mental health support to all staff, patients and families affected during these traumatic times
- Provide bereavement and mental health support to NHS staff, frontline carers, the Blue Light emergency services and key workers