Finders International are global probate genealogists tracing missing heirs and beneficiaries to estates, funds and assets worldwide, established in 1997 by Managing Director Danny Curran.
About the company
We offer a free, efficient and effective next of kin tracing service for the public and charitable sectors, including Hospices, Hospitals, Councils, Care Homes, Coroners Services, and Housing Associations. The speed of our service provides family with the opportunity to manage and attend the Deceased’s funeral, and progress any associated financial matters.
We can also provide access to free legal advice for next of kin from our selected panel of Independent SRA Regulated Solicitors. There is no minimum estate value and all our work is undertaken at our own risk and expense.
- Interview with Daniel Curran | Finders International
- Daniel Curran on the Guardian
- Daniel Curran on Forbes
- Daniel Curran: What does it take to be a heir hunter?
- In The Spotlight with Danny Curran, Finders International
- Danny Curran on RealBusiness
- Daniel Curran - Finders on Ireland AM
Address: 6-8 Vestry street, London, N1 7RE
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/findersinternational