A joint event with Hospice UK, the Executive Clinical Leaders Group (ECLiHP) and Strategic HR and Workforce Leads Group (ShaWL).
About the conference
This one-day conference aimed at Clinical and HR leads will take a closer look at the hospice workforce, with a focus on attraction, recruitment, development, retention and wellbeing. Exploring a range career paths. Hear from colleagues in practice and their experiences, sharing what works.
This will also be an opportunity to network with your colleagues and talk to our exhibitors.
Theme: Hospice Career Pathways... the roads less travelled
Date: Tuesday 25 April 2023
Timings: Registration from 8.45am for a prompt 9.15am start; finish at 5pm.
Venue: Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ
How to get there
Friends House is located in central London, directly opposite Euston Station and a short walk from King's Cross and St Pancras International stations.
For more information about the venue and how to get there please visit Friends House website.
Aims & outcomes
This conference aims to provide opportunities:
- to listen to presenters with an interest in these fields
- to learn about different career paths
- to focus on culture and wellbeing
- to hear from colleagues who are developing their careers in palliative care
- to talk and network with colleagues
By the end of this conference you will:
- Know more about the different opportunities to attract and retain staff
- Have an opportunity for peer-to-peer learning and sharing examples of good practice
- Heard real life experience
- Have a range of resources to take home
Who should attend?
This conference is for Hospice UK members only. Aimed at members of ECLiHP and SHaWL, clinical and HR leaders, practice development colleagues and those with an interest in the hospice workforce.
Prices & tickets
**Hospice UK members only***
**Early bird rate: £150.00 + VAT
(£180.00 inc. VAT)
**This rate is available until 12pm on 24th February 2023
Standard rate: £165.00 + VAT
(£198.00 inc. VAT)
Reserve your place via the button below.
Cancellation policy: one-day in-person courses and conferences
On this page you'll find Hospice UK's cancellation policy for attendees of one-day in-person courses and conferences.
Find out more about courses and networks related to this conference.