Date: 2-6 May 2022
Time: all week
Organised by: Powys Teaching Health Board
Email address: email@example.com
Address: c/o Bronllys Hospital, Bronllys, Brecon, Powys, LD3 OLU
Website URL of event: https://pthb.nhs.wales/about-us/programmes/my-life-my-wishes/
From 2nd - 6th May, Powys Teaching Health Board, PAVO, Bracken Trust and Improving Cancer Journey Team in Powys are supporting #dmaw2022 as a partnership in Powys.
There will be a mixture of online social media promotion, face to face exhibition and videos.
We will start the week promoting a video of a relatives story and experience of end of life care in Powys via PAVO and we will have themes each day.
We will be promoting:
- bereavement support via PAVO;
- promoting DMAW webinars;
- by appointment F2F signposting sessions at Bracken Trust Cancer Support Centre;
- Promoting the importance of Advance and Future Care Planning utilising the Powys Teaching Health Board ACP documentation;
- information guidance to support honest conversations about death, dying, and who would speak for you if you were not able;
- and finally a newly launched video on the 6th highlighting carers story of end of life care with thanks from CREDU.