Retail plays a vital role for many hospices and is a key part of their fundraising operations, with over 2,500 hospice shops throughout the UK generating profits of over £55 million each year.
Retail Steering Group
Our Retail Steering Group contributes to and assists our work in supporting our members with their retail activity, including:
- Supporting the development of the Hospice UK retail conference.
- Share knowledge and best practices through e-newsletters, toolkits, guides etc.
- Encourage the development of opportunities through collaborative projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Charity Retail Association.
- Raise the profile of retail within the hospice movement.
- Support hospice retail training needs.
Steering group members
|Midlands||Ross Henderson, Severn Hospice (Chair)|
|North East||Caroline Peach, St Barnabas Hospice|
|North West||Carol Pilkington, Willowbrook Hospice|
|Scotland||Susan Cooper, Highland Hospice|
|South East/London||Angela Burgess, Keech Hospice|
|South East/London||Fiona Eaton, St Clare Hospice|
If you are interested in getting involved in your regional retail group, please contact Rebecca Moore, our Membership Engagement Officer.