Do something different
Whether you organise a bake sale at work, hold a quiz night with friends, or set yourself a personal challenge, there are many different ways to fundraise for Hospice UK.
Do something different for hospice care and organise your own fundraising activity, this could be on your own, with friends or at work/school. Organising your own fundraising event can be fun and extremely rewarding, and we will be here to support you every step of the way.
When you organise your own fundraising activity for us you will receive:
- Bespoke fundraising pack full of ideas and advice.
- Hospice UK t-shirt and fundraising materials.
- Dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
- Discounts from top sports brands.
- Support from our Challenge Event Facebook group
If you are looking for some inspiration, take a look at our A-Z fundraising ideas.
If you are thinking of organising your own fundraising activity, or already have something planned, we would love to hear from you.