Making a huge impact for hospice and end of life care
Located in the heart of vibrant Kings Cross we have around 65 employees. We work with over 200 member hospices nationwide as well as a wide range of palliative care organisations and statutory bodies.
Our people work flexibly and collaboratively to deliver our outcomes. Having staff understand their individual contribution and impact is important to us. We are pleased that 92% of our staff are clear on how their impact and role contributes to Hospice UK’s wider strategy.
As a dynamic and fast moving organisation our work covers
- Policy and advocacy
- Communications and campaigns
- Income generation
- Hospice support and development
- Operations and clinical leadership
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They guide the way we work with each other, reflect the culture we aspire to and underpin who we are.
We will work in collaboration
- We will seek new ways to engage and involve all relevant groups and individuals in our work
We will work with compassion
- We will respect and value the contributions of everyone
- We are passionate about our work for Hospice UK, and will act as ambassadors for what we do to inspire our supporters, and work for the benefit of our members and our wider community
We will be inclusive
- We will promote a culture of generous sharing so our expertise benefits others
- We will all take responsibility for building a healthy and supportive culture for everyone
We will be innovative
- We will be open to new ideas and concepts, and will challenge the norm
- We will innovate by finding new solutions to grow and evolve
- We will develop and support innovation in others
We will be knowledgeable
- We will share our expertise to inform, inspire and support others to grow
- We will learn proactively and seek opportunities to grow and develop ourselves.
Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
Hospice UK believes that everyone has the right to high quality care and support at the end of life, no matter who they are, where they are or why they are ill.