Left hand column content
Become an organisation subscriber
Our subscribers are a broad range of individuals and organisations from across the UK who work across the spectrum of hospice, end of life and palliative care.
They are all part of a network that are working collectively to improve care for those at the end of life by sharing knowledge and expertise as widely as possible.
Organisations in the UK can subscribe to Hospice UK. They do not need to meet the criteria for full membership but they must commission, provide or support hospice, palliative and end of life care.
Qualifying organisations include:
- cancer networks
- care home chains and individual organisations
- domiciliary care providers
- GP practices
- health boards, hospitals and hospices
- local NHS organisations such as Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- NHS Trusts
- private healthcare organisations
- small organisations with an interest in or providing palliative care
- voluntary organisations
Cost £1,000 pa + VAT – for this all staff will be able to register to access resources.