Membership of Hospice UK is open to UK organisations that provide hospice care.
We have 210 members across the UK including independent charitable hospices, Marie Curie, Sue Ryder and NHS charities which support a dedicated hospice service.
Benefits of membership
Our programmes and resources support and enable hospices to:
- Develop skills and knowledge
- Grow stronger together
- Influence Hospice UK
- Be connected and informed
Develop skills and knowledge
As a member of Hospice UK, your staff and trustees can access opportunities to:
- Develop skills and knowledge by attending a wide range of courses, conferences and learning events at discounted rates.
- Apply for grants programmes to support professional development.
Grow stronger together
As a member of Hospice UK, your organisation will:
- Be part of the national voice championing hospice and palliative care to key decision makers.
- Have access to a range of discounts and support packages.
Influence Hospice UK
As a members of Hospice UK, your organisation will be able to:
- Nominate and elect two-thirds of the trustees on our board.
- Attend and vote at our AGM.
- Nominate and elect representatives from across the UK to our Advisory Council and the Forum of Hospice Chairs.
Be connected and informed
As a member of Hospice UK, your trustees and staff can:
- Subscribe to regular e-newsletters focused on key areas such as income generation, hospice leadership and communications.
- Share resources and learning with other hospices by joining our professional networks.
- Join our online discussion platforms.
How to join
Organisations in the UK that provide or support hospice care can apply for membership of Hospice UK. A membership fee will apply.
Please email for further details if you wish to apply for a membership.