The Royal Parks Foundation Half presented by the Royal Bank of Canada takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, making it one of the most popular events on the running calendar.
Runners will pass Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament, as well as four of London’s eight Royal Parks.
Hospice UK charity place
We have now filled all our charity places, if you would like to be added to our waiting list or register your interest for next years event, please click here.
Got your own place in the ballot place?
If you are successful in securing your own place through the race organiser’s ballot and would like to run for us, we would love to have you join our team! Simply complete our online application form, making sure to select the ‘own place’ option. You can set your own fundraising target and raise money to support hospices across the UK.
We will support you by providing:
- Hospice UK running vest with your name on it.
- Fundraising pack full of ideas and fundraising materials to help with your activities.
- Discounts from top sports brands.
- Regular team e-newsletters.
- Dedicated point of contact in the Events Team..