Our charity places are now full! If you have secured your own place through the ballot or good for age, we would still love to hear from you.
From Blackheath to The Mall, runners pass some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks, including the Cutty Sark, London Eye, Canary Wharf and the Tower of London. It is the crowds that make the Virgin Money London Marathon special, and the atmosphere on race day is electric!
Hospice UK charity place
Hospice UK have now filled all our charity places, applications for London Marathon 2020 will go live on race day 2019.
Got your own place?
If you're successful in securing your own place through the ballot or if you have a Good for Age place, we would love for you to join our team as an own place runner and raise money for hospice care.
Simply complete our online application form, making sure to select the ‘own place’ option. You can set your own fundraising target and raise money to support hospices across the UK.
We will support you by providing:
- a Hospice UK running vest and letters to personalise it
- pre-marathon breakfast and escort to the starting area
- support from noisy cheer points along the route
- sports massage and hot meal at the Hospice UK post-race celebration
- a fundraising pack full of ideas and fundraising materials to help with your activities
- regular team e-newsletters
- discounts from top sports brands
- dedicated point of contact in our Events Team