Have you ever wanted to take on the challenge of a lifetime whilst raising money to support hospice care?
This is the ultimate thrill seekers experience! We're looking for daredevils to take the plunge for Team Hospice UK.
You will skydive from 10,000 feet, freefalling through the air before the parachute is opened at around 5,000 feet, giving you the opportunity to take in some of the beautiful scenic views of your local area. Your landing is then controlled by the instructor. For more details, click here.
You can skydive on a date and location of your choice, with 20 centers located across the UK. Please see the map below for all available centers. To download a list of all locations, including minimum fundraising targets, please click the map.
If you have any questions, please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice UK charity place
If you would like to join our team then simply apply today using our online
||Depends on cost and location (£480-£620)
A list of all locations, including minimum fundraising targets can be found here
For more details on the different centers, click here.
*This is a non-refundable deposit that will need to be directly paid to UK Skydiving Adventures once we confirm your place.
- Confirm your closest skydiving center. The list of centers can be found here. Please note: the fundraising target differs depending on the location but we advise you to pick your closest center due to the event being so weather dependent.
- Register for your place
- Hospice UK will put you in touch with UK Skydiving Adventures, so you can pay your £50 registration fee directly to them, so your place can be secured. They will also ask you to complete a medical form prior to the skydive
- Time to start your fundraising! Minimum sponsorship target for each center can be found here. Hospice UK will be on hand to help with any ideas and to provide you with t-shirts, buckets and other items to help with your fundraising
- On the day of your jump, bring your medical form with you as well as ID. You will need to organise your own travel, as Hospice UK are unable to attend each skydive.
- You will have all the relevant training and information provided to you on the day of the jump, by the jump center.
We will support you by providing:
- Bespoke fundraising pack full of ideas and fundraising materials to help with your activities.
- Hospice UK t-shirt for your jump.
- Dedicated point of contact in the Events Team