Become a Hospice UK Ambassador
Play a pivotal role in transforming the way society cares for dying people and those around them.
We provide around £1.5 million directly to our 220 member hospices in improvement & project grants - and train 2,000 nurses, health professionals and hospice leaders each year.
But it costs £3.6 million every single day for hospices to provide free outstanding end of life care. The vast majority of this is funded by donations from the public.
By becoming a Hospice UK Ambassador your support will ensure that everyone who needs hospice care, gets hospice care.
- £1,500 could enable families to receive the advice, information and support they need to cope with a loved one’s terminal diagnosis.
- £5,000 could help to run Hospice IQ, our unique online network where palliative care staff can share information and support each other in confidence.
- £7,500 could fund professional support, advice and resources for senior nurses to help them deliver better hospice care in hospitals and for people at home.
Hospice UK Ambassadors are a group of like-minded people who believe in outstanding hospice care for every person in need.
By making a regular monthly or annual gift to support our work, you will receive the following benefits:
- a twice yearly progress report on the work you are supporting
- invitations to briefings led by our senior team
- a dedicated programme manager to handle all your enquiries
- opportunities to attend private hospice visits to see our work in person
- advance notice of exclusive and special events and peer-networking opportunities
- your name, or the name of your loved one, inscribed on our Tree of Life at Hospice House
You can join the Hospice UK Ambassadors programme by making a donation of £1,500 or more per year.
Click here to set up a monthly subscription to the Ambassadors programme by direct debit.
To find out more please contact Catherine Bosworth or Catherine Longton on 020 7520 8200, download the brochure below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice UK Ambassadors are a group of like-minded people who believe in outstanding hospice care for everyone in need.
Thank you for your invaluable support!