Become a Hospice UK Ambassador
Play a pivotal role in transforming the way society cares for dying people and those around them.
Jonathan Lawrence is a partner at K&L Gates. A passionate supporter of the hospice movement, he became an Ambassador in May 2017.
You can join the Hospice UK Ambassadors programme by setting up a monthly donation of £125 per month.
Download our brochure for more information about the Ambassador scheme, and the difference it can make to hospice care in the UK.
Hospice UK Ambassadors are a group of like-minded people who believe in outstanding hospice care for every person in need.
We provide around £1.5 million directly to our 220 member hospices in improvement & project grants - and train 2,000 nurses, health professionals and hospice leaders each year.
But it costs £3.6 million every single day for hospices to provide free outstanding end of life care. The vast majority of this is funded by donations from the public.
By making a regular monthly or annual gift to support our work, you will receive the following benefits:
- a twice yearly progress report on the work you are supporting
- invitations to briefings led by our senior team
- a dedicated programme manager to handle all your enquiries
- opportunities to attend private hospice visits to see our work in person
- advance notice of exclusive and special events and peer-networking opportunities
- your name, or the name of your loved one, inscribed on our Tree of Life at Hospice House
To find out more please contact Catherine Longton or Gaby Boast on 020 7520 8200, download the brochure below, or email email@example.com
Thank you for your invaluable support!