Become a Hospice UK Ambassador
Play a pivotal role in transforming the way society cares for dying people and those around them.
We provide around £1.5 million directly to our 220 member hospices in improvement & project grants - and train 2,000 nurses, health professionals and hospice leaders each year.
But it costs £3.6 million every single day for hospices to provide free outstanding end of life care. The vast majority of this is funded by donations from the public.
By becoming a Hospice UK Ambassador your support will ensure that everyone who needs hospice care, gets hospice care.
- £1,500 could enable families to receive the advice, information and support they need to cope with a loved one’s terminal diagnosis.
- £5,000 could help to run Hospice IQ, our unique online network where palliative care staff can share information and support each other in confidence.
- £7,500 could fund professional support, advice and resources for senior nurses to help them deliver better hospice care in hospitals and for people at home.
Hospice UK Ambassadors are a group of like-minded people who believe in outstanding hospice care for every person in need.
By making a regular monthly or annual gift to support our work, you will receive the following benefits:
- a twice yearly progress report on the work you are supporting
- invitations to briefings led by our senior team
- a dedicated programme manager to handle all your enquiries
- opportunities to attend private hospice visits to see our work in person
- advance notice of exclusive and special events and peer-networking opportunities
- your name, or the name of your loved one, inscribed on our Tree of Life at Hospice House
You can join the Hospice UK Ambassadors programme by making a donation of £1,500 or more per year.
To find out more please contact Catherine Bosworth or Catherine Longton on 020 7520 8200, download the brochure below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice UK Ambassadors are a group of like-minded people who believe in outstanding hospice care for everyone in need.
Thank you for your invaluable support!