What is the difference has Covid 19 made to death, dying and bereavement support? We discuss the importance of hearing the voices of a person with experience.
This session includes:
- Covid related death and dying.
- Working with Trauma.
- Running grief groups online including
- The importance of measurement - how to use data
in Bereavement support.
Grief and grief support during Covid-19
The presentation includes an overview of:
- Covid-19 bereavement
- Working with traumatic memories
- Running grief support groups online
- Evaluating bereavement support
Presented by Dr Erin Hope Thompson, Clinical Psychologist from The Loss Foundation on 2 December 2020.
Voices of lived experience
When looking at your service it is essential to include the voice of a person with experience.
Things you may wish to reflect on are:
- How will you use the voices to influence?
- Commissioning and outcomes?
- How will you measure the impact?
- How will those voices of lived experience?
- Influence the quality improvement?
Presented by Lesley Goodburn, delivered on 16 February 2021