Open Up Hospice Care - make a donation
Currently, one in four people in the UK won’t access the expert and compassionate support they need. With your help, we can change that.
What your donation will do
Every donation made towards our Open Up Hospice Care campaign will help to support more than 200 hospices across the UK widen their range of services and reach out to more people in their local communities. It will also enable us, as the national charity for hospice and palliative care in the UK, raise awareness of our vital work.
- £5 could help us send out our information packs about caring, dying, hospice care or bereavement to those who need them
- £10 could help us respond to a family in their time of need through our Information Service, helping them get the support, guidance and care they need
- £20 could support our Policy and Advocacy team, and ensure that hospice, palliative and end of life care stays high on the government's agenda
- £50 could pay for our Head of Nursing to hold an online training event to support hospice nurses better care for the people in need in their local communities
- £100 could go to our award-winning 'Fresh Eyes' initiative, working with hospitals and NHS trusts to help them see things from a family's perspective, and make recommendations to improve the end of life care they currently provide
Your donation will continue our vital work in supporting more than 200 hospices across the UK, helping them to expand their range of services, champion hospice and palliative care on a national level, and share expertise, resources and information across the hospice movement and beyond. It will help open up hospice care.