How can we support and help you?
How can Hospice UK support you to be research and outcomes active?
- A community of practice for all interested in research and outcomes in any settings
Research small grants programme – Hospice UK is a NIHR Non-Commercial Partner
Support research carried out by or with others
Research and Academic Affiliations and Collaborations
- Hospice IQ: interactive discussion board and resource forum on Hospice UK website
- Monthly newsletter of events, resources and discussion
- Research and Outcomes events
- Participation in your research events and support for regional groups and forums
- Examples of research and outcomes case studies
- Advocating and knowledge brokering on research and outcomes issues
- Research Active Hospices Guidance (due Winter 2018)
To find out more about outcomes and why hospices should be outcomes active, please contact our Clinical team by email, or telephone 020 7520 8200.
Join our Community of Practice
Hospice UK has recently established a Research and Outcomes Community of Practice. This group will be made up of a monthly newsletter as well as a Hospice IQ forum to support ‘Research Active Hospices’ and ‘Outcome Measures’ to support best practice including the OACC suite of Outcome measures.
The purpose of the forum and Community of Practice is to be able to discuss, share and debate all the issues relating to research and outcomes.
You can register for the new group by visiting the sign up page on our website.