By joining us as a Compassionate Employer you will benefit from a host of resources, tools and information to support you and your staff.
- A selection of practical guides for employees, line managers and HR teams.
Online members' area
- An online members’ area for all of your employees, containing digital copies of our resources, advice and topical content. You will have unlimited access for all members of staff.
Assessment and recommendations
- You will receive a self-assessment tool, feedback meeting and recommendations to help you become a compassionate employer.
- Two training workshops tailored for your line managers and HR teams, are included as part of the programme. Workshop topics include: ‘Compassionate Employers in your workplace’, ‘Understanding bereavement’, ‘Handling difficult conversations’ and ‘Supporting carers and people with terminal illnesses in the workplace’.
- A dedicated Hospice UK account manager will support you and help you make full use of the Compassionate Employers programme.
- You will be invited to all networking and educational events with the wider compassionate employers community.
- We will recognise your commitment to leading the way as a compassionate employer.
Get in touch to find out more about our programme benefits.