If you aren't there for your employees, they won't be there for you.
- 72% of the public believe that people in Britain are uncomfortable discussing death, dying and bereavement;
- Nearly half a million people have given up work over the past 2 years as a result of caring responsibilities;
- 56% would consider leaving their job if their employer did not provide the proper support if someone close to them died.
You can make a difference as a Compassionate Employer
Your employees will
- Know where to go for help
- Feel more supported
- Become comfortable talking about terminal illness, caring and bereavement
- Gain confidence and valuable skills
As an employer, you will
- Retain and recruit valued staff
- Build a loyal workforce
- Be known as a great place to work
- Lead the way as a compassionate employer