What are the benefits of exhibiting?
A large number of organisations across the UK recognise the value of exhibiting at our conferences. They tell us that some of the benefits they get from attending are:
- A chance to meet face-to-face with prospective and existing clients;
- Raising awareness with your target audience at national events;
- Brand recognition;
- The chance to network and build relationships with other organisations.
What does Hospice UK offer?
Through our Business Development team, we work hard to ensure exhibitors and sponsors get as much as they can from attending our events. This includes:
- Regular contact with our Business Development team before, during and after the event;
- Promotion of your organisation in conference brochures, and through our social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter)
- National Conference and Retail Conference exhibitors and sponsors have their organisation details included on our website;
- A chance for you to give feedback so we can enhance our events in future.
What opportunities are there coming up?
Hospice UK has a number of conferences coming up in the near future, which you might be interested in:
We will also be holding our Hospice Comms Day and the Hospice UK National Conference later in the year.
Get in touch
If you're interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at our conferences, email our Business Development Manager Lynsey Howard, or telephone 020 7520 8211. You can also follow Lynsey on Twitter.