Towergate Hospice Team of the Year Award
This award recognises the achievements of a specific hospice team working together to improve outcomes and deliver exceptional results.
We are looking for a team that has made a positive impact to the hospice, its service users or staff.
This award is open to all teams within a hospice from fundraising to finance, from HR to clinical.
General criteria and guidance
- Unless otherwise stated, Innovation entries will consist of an introductory statement of 650 characters (including spaces) followed by a statement of no more than 3,500 characters (including spaces), as to why the entrant feels his or her organisation/project should win. The statement should be based on the information outlined below. Entrants may also submit supporting information such as relevant literature, media coverage, etc.Extra info should be e-mailed separately to email@example.com clearly identifying which entry it refers to.
- Each entry will be judged by a panel appointed by Hospice UK.
- Each category will have a winner, with no runners up.
- Members and Subscribers of Hospice UK are eligible to enter, with the exception of:
- The Towergate Hospice Team of the Year Award, which is only open to member hospices.
- The Dying Matters Award is open to those who registered an event in England, Wales (via Byw Nawr) and Northern Ireland.
- The Dementia Care at Home Award, which is open to all.
- No one employed by Hospice UK may enter the awards.
- Projects should have been initiated or be completed during the twelve month period up to end August 2019.
- By entering these awards, entrants agree to work with Hospice UK to develop a case study about their project which can be shared with other hospices.
- In certain circumstances, if the standard of entries is considered not high enough, the judges may elect not to make a particular award.
- The closing date for entries in all categories is 13 September 2019.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence can be entered into.