Hospice UK Annual Conference
Our annual conference will be returning to the ACC in Liverpool, for 2017, between 22-24 November 2017.
Our conference provides delegates with opportunities to:
- Hear from contemporary thinkers and commentators.
- Feedback directly on sessions and the themes they raise.
- Find out about projects, selected via the call for papers.
- Visit suppliers of products and services.
- Network with others working in the sector.
What to expect
For a flavour of what you can expect at our 2017 conference, take a look back through the 2016 Twitter conversation, using the #HUKconf16 hashtag.
You can also download and review presentations from our 2016 annual conference and/or our 2015/2014 annual conferences.
Take a look back at the finalised programme.
Mobile conference 2016
Access our 2016 mobile conference, which has been optimised for use on mobile devices and contains posters, presentations, speaker details, sponsors and exhibitors, amongst other relevant information.
Listen to senior managers, trustees and front-line practitioners talk about what they value about the Hospice UK Annual Conference: