Find opportunities to connect with over 220 Hospice UK members via sponsorship of our conferences, network meetings and newsletters.
Sponsorship opportunities in 2023 include:
Hospice Fundraising Leaders Conference
Our in-person Hospice Fundraising Leaders Conference takes place on Tuesday 13 June 2023 at Coram Centre, 41 Brunswick Square, London.
This event is aimed at Hospice Fundraising Leaders and the programme will focus on strategic thinking, innovation, and tackling the challenges faced in the hospice fundraising sector. Last year’s conference brought together around 70 delegates from the Income Generation teams of our members
- 30-minute thought-leader speaking opportunity (including Q&A) which allows you to address delegates and showcase your services and expertise (exclusive to the headline sponsor)
- Branding on the conference web pages and on holding slides at the conference
- Opportunity to display a pop-up banner in the main auditorium
- Prime exhibition location* (table and 2 chairs provided)
- 2 x full conference exhibitor places
- Full page advert in the Conference Brochure
- Full delegate list will be sent to you one week pre-conference, and will include delegate name, job title and organisation
* area approximately 2m x 2m
Investment: £6,000 (plus VAT)
This is your chance to hold an exhibitor surgery for 30 minutes before the conference starts. Delegates will be able to ask any advice on topics relating to your business.
This breakfast surgery will be on the agenda and will be advertised in our conference e-shot before conference to encourage delegates to arrive early ready with their questions!
- Pre-promotion on conference e-shot to delegates and agenda
- Exhibition stand area (table and 2 chairs)
- 2 x full conference exhibitor places
- Full delegate list one week pre-conference including names, job titles, and organisations
- Half page advert in the conference handbook
*Please note payment for and ordering of breakfast catering is the responsibility of the sponsor but must be in consultation with Hospice UK to ensure all logistics are agreed and dietary requirements met.
Investment: £2,500 (plus VAT)
- 2 x full conference exhibitor pass
- Exhibition area (table and 2 chairs provided)
- Full delegate list 2 days pre-conference including names, job titles, and organisations
- Inclusion in a listing of exhibitors in the conference handbook, or online alternative
Investment £1,300 (plus VAT)
We offer a limited number of full or half-page colour adverts in the conference handbook.
Half Page: £650 (plus VAT)
Full Page: £950 (plus VAT)
Hospice Trustees Conference 2023
Sponsoring our Trustees Conference offers you a fantastic opportunity to network with over 280 Chairs, Trustees and CEOs from Hospice UK’s 200 member hospices.
The virtual Hospice UK Trustees Conference takes place over three days in September.
We're busy working on final details and we'll be publishing these soon, but if you'd like to be the first to hear about the event, please sign up for our newsletter below.
As a Hospice UK e-newsletter sponsor, your organisation will regularly be seen by key decision-makers and influencers in the hospice and palliative care sector.
The weekly Hospice Leaders Briefing is aimed at senior leaders in the hospice sector, and reaches 1,500 hospice professionals weekly.
Sponsorship package includes:
- 6x newsletters to be sponsored by your company;
- your company logo included in the header, linking to your website;
- a 100 word advert with an accompanying image, linking to your website;
- a banner at the bottom of the email, linking to your website.
See an example of a sponsored newsletter.
Sponsorship package cost: £1,200 (plus VAT)
Fundraising Leaders' Network Webinar
Our Fundraising Leaders' Network brings together the income generation leadership teams from across our membership and has 180 active members. The groups meet virtually bi-monthly to share ideas and learnings.
The sponsorship package includes:
- 20-minute speaking opportunity, followed by 10 minute Q&A
- Promotion of your session in a related Hospice UK newsletter preceding your network meeting, in order to encourage the maximum number of delegates
- Social media posts ahead of the session via our Hospice UK Twitter account
- Promotion of the speaking session in the email invitation and any other direct communications to delegates
- Company logo will be included on all outgoing promotions to the delegates
Investment: £1,000 (plus VAT)
Hospice UK Corporate Directory
Does your organisation specialise in, or have experience working with hospices? Would you like to promote the benefits or cost-savings you can provide to thousands of professionals within the hospice and end-of-life care sector?
Hospice UK’s Corporate Directory is the online resource for the hospice workforce in the UK and is a simple and cost-effective way to promote your services.
A 12-month listing on the directory includes:
- 200-word description
- company logo
- contact details
Investment: £795 (plus VAT)