Hospice UK offer a three-day ‘Immersion training’ on how to integrate Project ECHO within your organisation to achieve your aims. Here's how to get involved.
1 A multidisciplinary team trained to deliver ECHO Knowledge Networks.
ECHO Hub Team
- Lead/ Champion: a person who advocates for collaboration, sharing of knowledge and best practice, an innovator who can provide direction in adapting and implementing the ECHO Model within their service area/project/programme
- Facilitator: Chairs ECHO sessions using an ‘all teach, all learn’ approach that initiates engaging, high quality discussion.
- Educator/ Presenter: External or internal topic content specialist who delivers brief lecture.
- Coordinator: Coordinates information flow between hub and participants, prepares network’s documentation and updates databases.
- Video Conferencing Support Officer: Provides user support to participants, troubleshoots VC issues, implements and oversees data and resource storage solutions.
Have questions for the Hospice UK Project ECHO team? You can email us.