Project ECHO Hub Immersion Training
Once your organisation is ready, we offer a 3-day training into the ECHO model and next steps for implementation.
Here you will find everything you need to know before booking on to ECHO Immersion Training. The training package is inclusive of 3 days training, training materials as well as support with preparing to launch your ECHO hub and on going comprehensive support thereafter.
Who should attend training?
- We ask that a minimum of three people from your implementation team attend the same 3 day training course in full;
- We suggest that your ECHO Implementation Team comprise of at least one context expert or specialist (particularly important to bring the team lead), other members of your anticipated ECHO HUB Team who will provide the facilitation of your ECHO Network Sessions, an Administrative /Co-ordination Lead, and IT Co-ordinator/Technician.
We have received some funding for ECHO Immersion training which means we are able to offer training for Hospice UK members a subsidised rate.
We regret that we are unable to subsidise any travel, accommodation or subsistence expenditure which you may incur.
| Participant type
|Hospice UK members
||£1,000 per participant (a minimum of three participants are required to attend)
|Non- Hospice UK Members
||£2,000 per participant
Important information to consider before registering
- Please do not register for hub immersion training until we have approved your ECHO hub application form and you have signed the partnership documents. Apply to become a hub here.
- Places are limited therefore ECHO Immersion Training will be offered on a first come, first served basis;
- Your booking will be confirmed after payment has been received in full;
- Locations of training may be subject to change. You will be notified in advance should this occur.
Please note that further dates for training to be held at Highlands Hospice in Inverness and St Luke's Hospice in Sheffield will be released soon.
Venue & Travel Information
Hospice UK, London
Address: 34-44 Britannia Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1X 9JG
T: 020 7520 8200
Hospice UK, Belfast
Address: 2nd Floor, The McCune Building, 1 Shore Road, Belfast, BT15 3PG
T: 020 7520 8200
Highland Hospice, Inverness
Address: Highland Hospice, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness, IV3 5SB
T: 01463 243132
St Luke's Hospice, Sheffield
Address: Little Common Ln, Sheffield S11 9NE
T: 0114 236 9911