Volunteer of the Year
NOTE: The closing date for the Hospice UK Awards has now passed. We'll be announcing our winners on Tuesday, 27 November 2018 at the conference dinner.
The form will ask you to structure your nomination by stating clearly why the person is being nominated, giving the number of years service and the impact of their commitment.
This Award incorporates volunteers of all ages.
General criteria and guidance
- Nominations may also include supporting information such as relevant literature, media coverage, etc. Extra info should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly identifying which nomination it refers to.
- Each nomination will be judged by a panel appointed by Hospice UK.
- Each category will have a winner, with no runners up.
- Full Members and Subscribers of Hospice UK are eligible to nominate individuals.
- No one employed by Hospice UK may enter the awards.
- In certain circumstances, if the standard of nominations is considered not high enough, the judges may elect not to make a particular award.
- The closing date for nominations in all categories is 14 September 2018.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence can be entered into.