We need your support
1 in 4 UK families that need hospice care cannot get it. We need your support to help us open up hospice care for everybody. Please watch the video below to understand why guaranteeing hospice care for everyone and anyone that needs it is so vitally important.
We provide a national voice for the hospice and palliative care movement, raise vital funds to help them improve and increase their range of services and increase awareness of the importance of hospices in end of life care.
But we cannot do that without your support. Please sign up today to host a Taste of Home dinner party to raise money for Hospice UK.
Host a Taste of Home dinner party
Food comes attached to precious memories and sharing that food is sharing and growing those memories. This spring, we would like you to celebrate your cherished food memories by inviting your friends and family to experience your taste of home in order to support Hospice UK as we aim to open up hospice care for everybody.
A Taste of Home dinner party could not be any more simple:
- Choose your taste of home to cook for your friends and family.
- Invite your friends and family to join you and celebrate your food memories.
- Sign up to let us know that you are hosting a party so we can support you and send you a fundraising pack.
- Decorate your dinner party with Taste of Home place cards, bunting and placards.
- Share your experience to let everyone know you are fundraising for hospices across the UK.
- Ask your guests to donate to help more families get hospice care.
- Send in the money you've raised using our JustGiving or Donate page.