Get your Taste of Home resources
If you're organising a Taste of Home event for Hospice UK, sign up today for your free fundraising pack which includes everything you need to make your meal special.
You can download the following resources to your computer, and print out for use at your event:
It's as easy as pie to raise money through our Taste of Home campaign, using JustGiving. Create an event or make your donation in a matter of seconds, just follow the links, enter a few details, and you're done! And don't forget to tick the Gift Aid box if you're making a personal donation.
'taste' - the Hospice UK cookbook
Need some ideas and inspiration of what to cook? We can help! Our cookbook, 'taste', is packed with fantastic recipes from celebrity supporters of Hospice UK!
Get your copy and your purchase will help hospice care >
A Taste of Home dinner party couldn't be simpler
- Plan your menu. From savoury to sweet, share and indulge in your favourites.
- Invite as many people as you can cater for. Invitations can be found in our fundraising pack.
- Share! Let everyone know what you're doing on social media (use the hashtag #TasteofHome)
- Ask your guests to donate whatever they can afford for their meal, to help more families get hospice care.
- Send in the money you've raised - there are lots of ways to do this.